Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter for specials, what's new, events & more!
ONLINE STORE ORDER INFORMATION
Below you will find information on the Liquor Locker online store's shipping policies, the collection of sales tax, and our policies regarding returns and signatures. Before placing your order in our online store, we recommend that you read them over carefully.
If you have any questions, please call us at 941-377-LIQR (5477), or email us.
Shipping Information and Policies
- YOU MUST 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO PURCHASE LIQUOR FROM OUR STORE.
- The Liquor Locker does not accept orders from, nor will we ship orders to, any location outside of the United Sates.
- We can only ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or internationally. We also cannot ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Montana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Massachusetts.
- Alcoholic beverages with more than 70% alcohol content (140 proof), including 95% grain alcohol and 150 proof rum, are not available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages with less than 24% alcoholic content are not subject to hazardous materials regulations. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OVER 24% ALCOHOL (48 PROOF) CAN BE SHIPPED BY AIR.
- We use FedEx for shipping, and your order will ship from our store location in Sarasota, Florida. Below you will find a FedEx Ground/Home Delivery map with time frames for arrival across the U.S.
- Although we are usually able to ship your order on the same day, occasionally, demand for limited supplies will deplete our stock of a particular item. If this is the case, the item will be placed on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail. If you would like to receive the item when it becomes available, your credit card will be charged for the item only when it is shipped.
- The charge to your credit card will become finalized when the order has shipped EXCEPT on Future and Pre-Sale items. Those charges will be captured shortly after the order has been placed.
- Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
- All wines are sold in FL, and title passes to the buyer in FL. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of FL. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
- For wines that are ten years old or older (industry standard being five years old or older), it is the policy of Liquor Locker that these wines are purchased at the buyers risk.
- Should any product be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately so we can 1)ship you another order, and 2) so we can pursue a claim with the shipping company.
- We do not recommend ground delivery for wine orders. This is because of the potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months. We cannot be held responsible for damaged wines due to the selection of ground delivery for your order. We strongly urge you to consider the effect of weather conditions when selecting a shipping method. If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will do so at no additional cost.
- If you receive a wine that is off-condition (has gone bad), please contact our Customer Service department by email or call 941-377-LIQR (5477) for a return authorization. There will be a 10% restocking fee for these returns and shipping charges are not refundable.
We are obligated to collect sales tax on orders shipped to the states listed below. For all other states there will be no sales tax.
- - All orders shipped to addresses within the state of Florida are subject to 7% sales tax.
- All purchases by California residents are subject to California sales tax of 8.75%.
- All orders shipping into the State of New Hampshire will be taxed an additional 8%, per New Hampshire requirements.
- All orders shipping into the State of Wyoming will be taxed an additional 12%, per Wyoming requirements.
- All orders shipping into the State of Washington will be taxed an additional 8.9%, per Washington requirements.
- All orders shipping into the State of North Dakota will be taxed an additional 7%, per North Dakota requirements.
Returns & Replacements:
- Although we are usually able to ship your order within 2 business days, occasionally, demand for limited supplies will deplete our stock of a particular wine. If this is the case, the item will be placed on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail. If you would like to receive the item when it becomes available, your credit card will be charged for the item only when it is shipped. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase wine from the Liquor Locker. All packages sent out by the Liquor Locker require a signature upon delivery. We recommended, if possible, that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service. Customer comments on their order such as "Please leave on back porch" or "Please leave at front door" will be ignored! We will not be able to refund any shipping charges if your package comes back to us because there was no adult to sign for the wine!